NCFIE’s team of staff and consultants specialize in the implementation of High Fidelity Wraparound. Our extensive cross-sector experience includes design, implementation, management and sustainability of high-performing Wraparound Initiatives. The NCFIE team has demonstrated proven results using a family-centered, youth-driven, trauma-informed care approach that maximizes resources, creates efficiencies, and eliminates fragmentation and duplication to enable children and families to achieve positive outcomes in the least restrictive community setting possible.
The NCFIE staff and consultants are seasoned presenters who are available to provide keynote addresses, seminars, conference workshops, community facilitation, retreat and leadership sessions, and a full array of Wraparound trainings. Our presenters have been guest speakers and keynotes at National, Regional, State, and local forums.
The NCFIE staff can customize training to meet the unique needs of your community.
We have a wide array of existing training topics to select from, including:
- Creating systems of care: For community leaders
- Designing and implementing a System of Care
- Introduction to Wraparound 101
- Advanced Wraparound 201
- Perfecting Wraparound in Mandated Systems
- Wraparound competency-based certification institute
- Wraparound staff coaching, supervision, and development
- Family engagement skills, tools, and techniques
- Conducting a Strength and Cultural Discovery
- Wraparound team development and facilitation
- Need-based and creative planning
- Creating community linkages and natural supports
- Sustainability planning
- Crisis and safety planning
- Outcome-driven planning
- Wraparound staff, team, and family partner training and skill development
- Cultural competence and the 5 cultures that impact wraparound planning
- Unbundling categorical service delivery systems
- Implementation of a Utilization Management and Reporting System
- Provider Network Management
- Tools and strategies to develop and measure fidelity
- Implementing a sustainable trauma informed system of care
- Building signature programs to scale
It is also important to note The Florida Certification Board (FCB) has recognized the NCFIE as an Approved Education Provider. This accreditation certifies that the NCFIE has successfully fulfilled all necessary requirements to be an approved provider of continuing education units (CEUs) for addiction, case management, mental health and peer service providers.
For more information on available speakers and their bios and past presentations view our staff directory.