High Fidelity Wraparound Training Institute
Register by clicking on one of the dates below:
- Understand and identify the System of Care Principles and Values
- Understand and identify the Principles and Values of Wraparound and the four stages
- Understand and identify the principles of family/youth involvement in a System of Care and Wraparound
- Examine the impact of culture on the Wraparound process
- How to create a climate conducive for high fidelity wraparound in mandated systems
- Identify and understand the 3 components of Safety Planning
- Describe and utilize a strength-based approach to engage families
- Implement strength-based strategies to provide services and supports that are individualized to the needs of the child
and the family
- Understand how to define and prioritize the needs of a family
- Practice needs discovery and goal writing
- Describe key strategies for the facilitation of effective Wraparound Team meetings
- Demonstrate how to facilitate a Wraparound Team Meeting
- Learn Impact of Early Successful Models and Similarities
- Recognize the Long-Term Benefits of Wraparound
- Identify Factors that Impact Wraparound Outcomes
- Explore Methods in Getting Staff Acclimated to the Culture of Wraparound
- Learn How to Use and Identify Informal and Natural Supports
- Develop Advanced Family and Youth Engagement Skills
- Review Pre Planning and Engagement Activities and Strategies
- Clarify Strength Discovery Process and How to Develop Family Vision Statement
- Address Challenges of Team Development
- Learn Consensus-Building Process and Recognize Barriers to Success
- Define Pre Planning Activities leading to Successful Family Team Meetings
- Clearly Define Outcomes and Write Effective Care Plan Statements
- Examine Coach Practitioners around Complex Issues
- Practice Skills in the Role Play of Wraparound
- Recognize the Value of Fidelity in the Wraparound
- Introduce Tools to Coach, Mentor and Develop Wraparound Practitioners
- Introduce Use of Wraparound Fidelity Instruments
Registration and Fees
To apply for the Intensive Wraparound Training Institute program and certification, please complete the application here, include a copy of your resume, your role, and title, a narrative describing the service environment in which Wraparound is/will be utilized, and the profile of the population served. Preference will be given to teams, but individuals are welcome to apply. Please identify the site name and team members on your application.
For those seeking certification, following the training program, attendees receive 12 hours of remote technical assistance and consultation.
This intensive training is limited to 20 participants. Review Participant Requirements Here.
Cost (Virtual via Zoom):
$1,950 per person for competency or proficiency certification track
$ 750 per person for non-certification track (training only)
Includes: 24 hours of intensive training and 12 hours of remote technical assistance and group consultation provided for those in a certification track.
Please fill out this form and click on the checkbox to be added to our mailing list and hear about future training classes. You can also find us on Facebook or LinkedIn by clicking on the icons at the bottom of this page.