Wraparound Implementation and System of Care Transformation
The NCFIE staff and consultants are comprised of an expert team of innovative executive management staff and practitioners with extensive experience in nonprofit child and family-serving systems. Our team has experience with County, State, and Federal Government contracts as well as various foundation and private funding integration. They have started nonprofit and grassroots agencies, implemented sustained Systems of Care, restructured organizations and programs, and provided leadership, technical assistance, evaluation, consultation, and training to numerous agencies throughout the United States.
The NCFIE staff represents expertise in family-centered practice, high fidelity wraparound, systems of care, prevention and diversion program development, crisis management, trauma-informed care, culturally responsive practice, positive youth development, regulatory compliance, quality assurance, financial management, and community development.
Our team is available to customize the technical assistance to your community of practice.
Our diverse consulting service array consists of, but is not limited to:
- Analysis of Need, Implementation Plans, Readiness Reviews
- Implementation of High-Fidelity Wraparound and System of Care Initiatives
- Implementation of Utilization Management and Data Tracking Systems
- Innovation, Evidence-Based, and Promising Practice Programs
- Child Welfare, Juvenile Justice, and Mental Health System Transformation
- Procurement of Services and Contract Development
- Proposal Development
- Strategic Planning
- Trauma Responsive System Transformation